Changing Seasons Remind us to Look Ahead
With the changing of leaves, cooler temperatures, and autumn season we are seeing the signs of another year coming to an end. During this time of year many companies are choosing goals, making changes, and setting budgets to achieve growing success in 2023. This is a good time of year to ask yourself the following questions:
- Are we growing our business reach into new states?
- Are we moving to a new location, or opening a new location, branch?
- Is there a coming change in management personnel, officers, or ownership?
Answering ‘YES’ to any of the above questions will have a direct impact on your licensing and bonds. The expert specialists at Cornerstone can help your organization transition forward to your goals smoothly by following the requirements outlined by each municipality impacted by your planning.
Similarly, the following questions may help you mitigate risk via your insurance coverage:
- Do I have adequate Errors and Omissions insurance coverage in place for the coming year when my renewal is due?
- Has the growth threats to cyber security determined a fresh look at cyber liability coverage?
If you find yourself asking any of the above questions, then reach out to Cornerstone Support for wisdom and help as we all set our sights on the new year together.